Tuesday 1 November 2016

Artist name - H Dot:


1)
First, I researched where to find my artist and I found the website, Unsigned.com, on this website, I was able to search for the country where the artist is and also I was able to choose the genre of music that I wanted to pick, which I chose was to be Hip-Hop.


2.)
I then had to find out properly whether the artist had a YouTube channel with their own music. I did this and then found out that he did, so this entitled me to contact him via email.


3.) 
I then found the artists email address via the Unsigned website which was already given, so i was able to contact him asking for permission of the use of his work, but also to use him within the music video performing in the video.




4.) I chose the song that I enjoyed the most and thought had the greatest message within it.



No comments:

Post a Comment